Welcome to the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog






The aim of our challenge is to help us avoid the Christmas Stress and rush to have all your cards ready! Our monthly Challenges are themed, We hope you will join us and have at the very least have a few cards in time for Christmas Please Read the Rules, and remember that you can enter our challenges as many times as you like and combine your entries with as many challenges as you like too! Have fun!
Helen, Samantha and the Design team Xx

Wednesday 8 February 2012

C for Charming!

Hi, blog folks! Miria is here with this fortnight's challenge...but before we get on to that, please remember to check the sidebar to see if you are one of the lucky winners of one of our wonderful sponsors' prizes...or were picked in the Top 3 for the 'B for Bears ... Challenge'


Hi all it's me Samantha Hijacking Miria’s Post
Sadly I am having to announce that our lovely Heidi is having to leave us... Now I am not so sure about her reasons - She said "I have won the lotto and I am moving to Mars LOL!" teheheee I love the Lotto Idea but heck Moving to Mars? are you sure??

But I know she is very busy in her non-crafting career and that needs to come first! She wants more me crafting time... and when she has some Me time she will come and Guest Design for us! she said " I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with the team"
On Behalf of all the ABC Christmas Teamies, please join us in wishing her all the best! :0)


Over to you Miria

Hi All its Miria
We are up to the letter C this time and we've got a very short challenge theme title
'C for Charming'we'd like to see a charm on your creations.


For this challenge we've got three fab sponsors

Simon Says Stamp with a fab $15 voucher excluding postage.

Photobucket

with an amazing $10 Gift Certificate
with an awesome £10 voucher

Stamp Fairy Guest Designers



The Ribbon Reel G
uest Designer

Our Design Team



Helen using a Cute Penny Black Mouse Stamp.

Lorraine using a Cute House Mouse Stamp.



Carissa using a cute Whipper Snapper stamp


Miria using winter buttons





So now it's your turn.
Remember to follow the C for Charms theme and make your project, Christmas related


Please leave a direct link to your blog post, it makes life easier for us when we are going to visit you.

Please also Consider Turning off Word Verification.

The challenge runs until Feb 21st at 6pm GMT.
Happy creating!
Miria and the team.



8 comments:

  1. OMW, can't believe I won!! Off to email you now. Thanks soooooooo much guys! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats squirrel....beautiful creations everyone

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, girls:-)! Congratulations to the winners too! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work from the DT and a fab challenge, I love me charms! :D
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello abc ladies, this is my first challenge with you.
    I hope I did id it alwright.
    dt ladies you all have made fabulous cards.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous DT cards. Thank you for the Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards entered ladies I have been to visit you all! thank you so much for entering and LOVE seeing all your lovely creations!!

    I have started a running total on my blog of how many cards I have made so far for christmas this year be fun to see some of you doing the same!

    I know Helen my DT buddy is and Kelly little K smith is too!

    hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wat een leuke serie kaarten dames en ga een gokje wagen door een kaart te plaatsen!
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we really appreciate all your comments, hugs Samatha, Helen and the girlies :0)

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.
Click here for how turn it off!!